We lost a colleague the other day in Florida.  This tragedy reminds us to always use the utmost care when inspecting homes.  He was killed using a pole camera when it touched a power line. There are dozens of items we look at that where there can be significant risks.  May  William Spear rest in peace.

Be careful out there!


Associated Press

Police say a Florida man was electrocuted while attaching a camera to a metal pole on the roof of a house.

In a Daytona Beach News-Journal report , Ormond Beach Police officials identified the victim as 58-year-old William Spear of Mount Dora .

JJ Greive

JJ & Suzanne are both licensed, highly skilled inspectors and educators. We are the authors of our class curriculum, and truly enjoy sharing this with our students