When Electrons Go Bad

Holy smokes that’s one burnt up meter. Gives you great respect for the power of electricity. There was a failure at the transformer that transformed the house.

I bet that was exciting to see!
I wonder if this wire was glowing? Got pretty hot
Grounds of fire!

” The transformer at the pole blew out that powered the home. My electrician friends, what could cause this? Fried the service feeder through the meter all the way to the panel. “

Thanks to Michael LouisVeteran United States Marine and InterNACHI certified Home inspector for sharing this gem

About

JJ & Suzanne are both licensed, highly skilled inspectors and educators. We are the authors of our class curriculum, and truly enjoy sharing this with our students

Categories: Uncategorized |

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

[TOP]